50 Bookish Things You Want to Do Before You Die and I have been meaning to fill out my list for that for a while now. So this will start that list out for me!!
1. Meet/ Go to book signings for 20 Authors (so far I have Stephen King, Charlaine Harris, and George RR Martin).
2. Host a Blogging Event (I have yet to think of one that I think people would be interested in participating in).
3. Finish reading ALL of Stephen King's books.
4. Someday I would like to go to BEA (Book Expo America in New York). While there.. I would really love to see the New York Public Library.
5. Find a book club in real life.
6. I would still like to participate in World Book Night but I am a little intimidated since year 1 I wasn't approved and then after that I started to wonder where I would donate the books that would actually make a difference so I didn't apply again. Next time though I want to apply and really find a place the books would make a difference.
7. Get a literary tattoo. Yea I this probably won't happen.. but I sure can pin on pinterest all the ones I love!
8. Read all my TBR books, especially the ones on my Nexus 7!
9. Learn how to make all those fun graphics I see on other blogs.. maybe learn Photoshop? We do own the program so I should use it.
10. Continue to have fun blogging and chatting about books. I hope that I don't lose the passion for it.
What is on your list? Seriously I spent all evening trying to get this into a cute little list like I see on other blogs but I give up!!