OK.... well here is update 2 today. I am reading along with Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon for those that don't know. So I'll occasionally be
Currently Reading: My first comic of the day Green Lantern Vol 4 which is an ARC.
Books Finished: Robin Hood
Pages Read: 160
Amount of Time Spent Reading: 2 1/2 hour
Snacks: french bread pizza for lunch
Where are you reading: In my favorite recliner!
I will be updating a lot on Twitter. My Twitter handler is @Kingmod
Also be sure to check me out on instagram... my handler there is Wsbronco. I have been posting pictures there today of my readathon adventures.
I know.. my twitter and instagram names have nothing to do with my blog name!
The challenges I am doing now:
Estelle's Revenge has a really fun challenge to me. I came up with 6 words to explain the event in my eyes: Hurry and Read Your Books Now.
The next challenge is hosted by Lisa's World of Books where you pick the best of the best:
I picked Cinder for my Top Rated Sci-Fi, Miss Peregrine for my top rated Mystery Book, and Doctor Sleep for best cover!
Next challenge by the Book Monsters. Take a Shelfie!
Edit: I am adding this into the Update 2
1. What are you reading right now? I am reading Green Lantern Volume 4 DC an ARC from Edelweiss
2. How many books have you read so far? Just 1!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Scarlet but I really want to get like 4 graphic novels out of the way first.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No ... I had to get my husband from the airport, cook dinner and put away laundry. Then I started blogging and had to quit so I could get to reading!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Well I slept past the start date of the event and didn't really mean to do that. So I started about 2 hours late.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I feel as if I am running out of time. The 24 hours is flying past and every time I do something other then reading I feel like I wasted that time!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Plan better. This was my first year so I didn't realize I should've had that spread sheet and posts set up in templates ready to go!
9. Are you getting tired yet? No
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No... well turn off the TV!
Ok well that's it for this update!