Thursday, January 16, 2014

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread.  GFC will eventually go away (thanks Google) so Bloglovin is a great way to follow me!  And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. Who is your blogging BFF? Tell us about him or her. If not tell us why you need or don't need a blogging BFF.

A.  Um.... well... no BFFs.  I'm not in cahoots with anyone, despite blogging as long as I have been.  There are blog that I enjoy reading though.. so how about that?  I visit more blogs then this regularly but these are some of my favs!






Picture Me Reading

What about you??  Are you lucky enough to have a BFF??  Maybe someone you have started a readalong with or a meme?   Let me know!

19 comments:

  1. Hopping through. i don't know if I truly have a blog bff either but i do have blogs I visit more often and people i talk to more often.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some people do have BFFs and I say good for them!!

      Delete
  2. Those are some really great blogs Angela :) And very different, too!

    Have a fantastic Friday.


    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blogging BFF either. It would be nice to have one but it's hard in this busy world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blogging BFF is Dru Ann Love. She's the one who dragged me kicking and screaming into setting up my own site. Prior to that I'd been a guest reviewer on another friend's page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... well hey at least you knew someone who got you into it and maybe you show you the ropes. That would've been nice when I first started blogging.

      Delete
  5. Well, I chose my BFFs based on who I visited the most and talk with through really long comments! It's hard, because really, all the blogs I follow I feel a kinship with because we share something in common, be it one read or 100!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL You're not in cahoots with anyone?!? Alisa is someone that I'm a big fan of too :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one without a blogger BFF. Sometimes it seems like everyone else does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... does it feel like high school again?? This question this week made me think of all the blog clicks. Too bad Asti at Bookish Heart (listed above) quit blogging.

      Delete
  8. No bffs here either, though I spend a lot of time on blogs: 1001albums and mikeladano.com. But, no one I am joined to the hip with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like 1001 albums too!!! I love to read their comments about the albums. I haven't visited Mikeladano... going to check that site out now!

      Delete
  9. I dont have a BFF yet since I am still new to the scene..But I hope to have some close people with whom I can share my passion for books..:)

    New Bloglovin follower..

    Nikita @Njkinny's World Of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to have people that you have a lot in common with and you visit their blogs often. There are some I used to visit who have since stopped blogging. Total bummer!

      Delete