2014 is here! I can't believe it. It's time for some goals.
Book Blogging Goals:
- Get my netgalley percent up to the 80% I discovered it's supposed to be at (discussed here) ... who knew? If you don't get your rate up you'll be more likely to get denied access to books.
- Attract more followers. I want people to come to the blog have fun and for them to want to talk about books! I don't really have a number of followers in mind. I guess I would like to start getting higher number pages views a day. Maybe more like 60-80 page views a day.
- Keep improving my blog layout. I have had the same blog design for a few years now but don't want to change it because I think people identify my blog with it. But I do like to keep tweaking things.
- Keep up my Sunday Post... I never did this because I didn't really enjoy taking pictures of the tons of books I got from the library. Then I saw people not just talking about what they received in books.. but what they would see out on the blogs, and just all kinds of other information. I love it when those posts are fun and hope to make mine better and better.
- Have an event of some type at the blog.. a readathon... or another month of fun (like my Wizard of Oz month).
- I want to hit my goal of 100 books this year. I am determined. I feel like I read a ton of books but I never actually reach 100.
- Keep reading with my goodreads bookclubs. Trust me this can be hard and annoying. I have to set up the polls, get people motivated to participate, and all that jazz.
Go to Book Blogging and link up your goals and resolutions.