Sunday Post, Bought, Borrowed & Bagged, Showcase Sunday, and Stacking the Shelves.
This week on the blog:
- I finally review the video game Borderlands... haven't done this in a while so hopefully I get to play some more games soon!
- I talk about how much I loved Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh!
- I review a Dresden Files graphic novel Ghoul Goblin.
- My 2014 Blogging/Reading Goals!
- Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich is entertaining!
- OK.. I know I posted a link to my discussion on do you read replies to your comments last Sunday Post.. but people are really chatting about so I thought I would post it one more time here. Some of you may be interested with the results from the poll on this post so here it is with 30 votes:
1. Use Disqus 7 votes
2. Not comment back to replies 6 votes
3. Click on Individual Blogs to check for replies 7 votes
4. Use another commenting system to check replies 11 votes
What I found on the blogospere:
Why does everyone have a blogging best friend?? UMMM yeah! This is what I want to know!
Penguin's new book covers are pretty amazing and beautiful. They have chosen a different author for the entire alphebet and made the first letter of their last name the cover for the book. I love it!
Incarnate series readathon I love this series so this readathon looks fun. I won't be re-reading the first two books but I am going to join in for the third (if my library gets in time).
Book Blog Walkers is something I discovered and joined up with. You just walk 30 minutes a day! I am actually going to also include my gym time in this so I'll be riding the bike/elliptical also but on my days off from the gym I'll be walking.
Pamela at Reading is Fun Again talks about your favorite Magic System in books (though of course I think more of video games!)
Books A True Story takes us on a tour of the locations from Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
Books Books Books
Yeesh this week a ton of books from the library came in and I plan on reading them all during Bout of Books 9.0! Hoping to get a lot of reading done this week!! I am going to read Allegiant by Veronica Roth and Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler.
OKOK This video is hilarious! I love Flula, and this had me crying laughing!
Happy weekend everyone!! Link me back to your Sunday Posts!!